Monday 25 February 2008

Nothing much to report.

Although I have stroked some of the very gorgeous Basic Grey papers today. The news one's that aren't out yet, and they are deeeevine! I NEED them all!! Thanks Katy for that little treat. x

Other than that it's been cleaning and ironing - how boring eh? Plus I've got one hell of a sore throat and feeling very yucky really. I've got lots of projects to do for DT work and stuff and I can't get motivated. Perhaps an early night for me then. But first I'm going to have a little play with some of these little beauties....
aren't they adorable? X-cut are really excelling themselves on these dies. I've also got a rectangular scalloped tag die too (sorry I couldn't find an image) which is luuuverly - I know what I'm using that for! I may have to go back for more of these dies as they're all scrum.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your sore throat doesn't hang around too long Jo x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

It must be something going about I have a bit of a sore throat and I am incredibly tired and feeling a bit rotten - ugh.

Off to have a look at your new blog

K x

Beckie said...

Yum! They're cute :)