Wednesday 13 February 2008

Nearly Valentines

As it's Valentines Day tomorrow I thought this photo was just perfect....

Aren't Jake & Hattie so cute together?

Jake and I have had an absolute fab day with Kate, Hattie & baby Martha. We went to Moors Valley - an amazing place in the Forest. If you've been to Centre Parcs I'd say it's a bit like that but better. Unfortunately most of the playgrounds were shut as they were refurbing with new play sand and there was a bit of building work going on to make a large veranda for eating out on, but other than that I was well impressed. We had lunch there - scrummy food, then went on the play trail + the tree top trail which took us about 2 hours. It's not that far but the kids played at each stop and loved every minute. We'll definately going back there again... but not at half term when I'm sure it will be jammed packed.

Off to make my Valentines Card now. x

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

And they call it puppy love..... but I'll guess they'll never know....


Arrh that is so cute - bet you needed to put Jake and the dirty trousers through the hot wash last night.

Lovely weather - it's such a treat.

WHERE ARE MY STAMPS ! ! ! !

Anonymous said...

Awww so sweet!