Tuesday 12 February 2008

Redeemed

All is for given.... Paul sent me a lovely text out of the blue, went shoppin at Tescos whilst I decorated today and bought home some lovely flowers for me - aaaaaah.
The decorating is still ongoing. I was probably a bit too ambitious, time wise, as I didn't really estimate correctly how long the woodwork would take. I had to give up early tonight as the fumes from the paint gave me a minging headache and I had to stop before it got any worse. Never mind, I should have it done by the end of the week and Paul has offered to pick Jake up from school so I don't have to down tools whilst in full flow.

I did this quick card last night when I was calming down from the days events. I bought these blank cards from Craftwork Cards when I was at Farnborough last month. At the time I was all inspired but by the time I got home I wasn't sure what to do with them. I think they're the type that don't actually need much embellishing really.
Out for some fresh air tomorrow as I've been given time off and I'm aloud out from the downstairs lavvy for the day! :)

3 comments:

craftsbyjodi said...

how cute!! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Great card! And glad you've escaped the loo for a few hours!!

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Brownie point for Paul then - least he could do!

Glad to hear you are out in the sunshine today, love this card - it's it fabulous. A parcel was on my desk this morning all excited that it might be the stamps - no it wasn't but what is was was a crop-a-dile I had bought from QVC after a tip off from my sister, box, tool and brads - so have been brading several things in the office - it looks sooooo pretty. My sister has a nose for a bargain it was about £20 - I umed and arhed and had much discussion with her and then thought - yep I'm having it. Lou - you can use it any time my little flower pot.

still no sign of the stamps - where are they ! ! !