Saturday 16 February 2008

Still decorating

Not much to blog about today. Spent most of the day decorating. I've had to put four coats of emulsion on the walls to cover the colour that was there previous. Such a tedious job when most of it is cutting in - the rollering only takes about 30mins. So it's woodwork next... but not until next week - phew!

Hoping the weather will be good again tomorrow as we're going for a walk in the woods. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring but I hope it's not much as I'm knackered!

Oh I nearly forgot! Paul and I went out for a lovely meal last night. I ate lovely fattening food, wine and chocs and we had such a good laugh together. The perfect V-day!


No cards or lo's to post so I just thought I'd share a photo of my precious little boy - oooo I could eat him!

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

I just love the shades.

The decorating sounds a real pain.

Wasn't it a gorgeous weekend weather wise, we had our first bar-b-que on the decking - it was wonderful in the sunshine.

Have a great week

K x