Monday 18 February 2008

Scrapping with Friends

I consider myself to be very lucky in life. I may grumble a bit (well alot actually) but when I've had a good day I can honestly say that Life-is-Grrrrreat!

Today Sandie invited myself, Anita & Sue over for a days scrapping. I get so excited knowing I'm going to have such a laugh, yummy food and be full of inspiration whilst scrapping with them. What more could I ask for! I took my Studio Calico kit and created 3 1/2 LO's - just finishing off the 4th now. It was a fantastic day with amazing friends. Thanks Sandie - you're the best!! x

I'll share my pages tomorrow but remember to wear some sunglasses... they're a bit bright!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's always nice to get together with friends, relax and do something you really enjoy - look forward to seeing the LO's - have my sunglasses ready!

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jo Be - I look forward to seeing them too!

Has your demonstrator kit arrived yet?

Love k x

Anonymous said...

It was sooooo much fun! You are very inspiring too hun.