Friday 1 February 2008

Digi Pro 10 on Vista

It doesn't work!

I spent all last night trying to copy 11k photos onto the new 'puter and then installing Digi Pro to find it doesn't work. I eventually unistalled everything before bed and starting again today. Same thing today. Even Paul has spent all evening trying to sort it and still no joy.

However, we've now found out that Microsoft no longer sell Digi Pro and that Vista is more or less the same thing! Ha! It's not quite as good but it will do I s'pose. So my photo's are now safely on the new 'puter.....phew.

Today has been a real contrast to yesterdays weather. Jake & I went out with a friend and her little ones and I took some lovely pics. Hattie wasn't very obliging at first but I soon get her laughing and enjoying it. Jake played it very cool and kept his sunglasses on the whole time. He knows how to pull 'em.

The weekend is nearly here and I going to see my BFF Karen! Yaay! So looking forward to meeting Linda and seeing Lou. We going to have a little crafty session and my little cricut is coming along. I have to say I haven't used him as much as I should, but I did tonight on a LO for the Scrapping Frenzy blog. The challenge for February is to use paint and your favourite word. I'm not giving much away but I'm dribbling at the mouth just looking at my page this very minute - hee hee! I've just got to take a photo now and upload it. Please check out the blog to see what everyone else has done and feel free to scraplift any of the pages. It's an inspirational blog and we'd love to see what you create if you post a link.

Ok, off to get some much needed beauty sleep.....

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Glad to hear the photos are up and running on the puter. Lovely photo of Hattie and Jake.

Really excited today, looking forward to my birthday weekend

See you tomorrow

K x

Anita said...

Jo what a gorgeous piccie of Jake and his friend , he looks so cool in his sunglasses... !

Anita x