Friday 22 February 2008

Cheeky Chappie

Love this photo I took yesterday of my little poppet. Oooo I could eat him!

I always take way too many photos when I'm out - I'll never scrap them all.


The downstairs lavvy (oops sorry Karen, I ment the restroom ;) ) is now open for use. We went out this aftie and bought a set of draws that fit beside the sink and a picture to finish it off. I am really pleased with the paint that Karen recommended, it's the Dulux Luminac one which luminates the room more (stating the obvious there). I hated using the downstairs loo before as it always seemed so dark and dingy but not anymore... I think I'll use it all the time now. ha!
A weeks rest from decorating and then it will be the dining room. We're after a new dining table & chairs that seat 8 so it will be fabulous for dinner parties or even crafting parties.... have I mentioned my new venture in Stampin Up! ??????

4 comments:

Anita said...

Ahhh what a fabby piccie of Jake , simply gorgeous !

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! And great photo too.

Unknown said...

He is a great subject to photo - make the most of him while he's so young Jo - they soon grow up!

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Just gorgeous, he's growing up so fast isn't he.

Love k x