Thursday 28 February 2008

So very boring

I really don't have anything to post I'm afraid. I've a million things going on but it's not exactly the place to 'bare all' on here so that's it really.

I must get creative again but I've got loads of 'real' work to do and I've been procrastinating over it really. Once that's done my creative juices will return - I hope!

Popped over to Design Objectives today to see Katy and pick up some gorgeous, lovely, yummy Basic Grey. Infact I think I'll open the pack right now and have a little stroke before I do some work.

With that said, I'm off.

Please come back again, I promise to be more interesting real soon. :)

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

I haven't much to say either !
!
K x

Saxo Stamper said...

Thanks Jobe

you are lovely

K x