Monday 28 January 2008

Did you know it's dark at 4.45am?

Well I didn't till this morning! I wanted to try the Studio Calico kit from the US but they've become very popular and I didn't want to miss out. They go on sale at 12 midnight EST which is 5am here and I was determined to get it. And I so did!! I know you're all thinking I'm absolutely bonkers to get up at that time (especially as I'm not exactly and early riser - ahem), but I really, REALLY wanted it this month. And thanks to Kirsty I got a $10 off coupon which made it even more worth while. Thanks Kirsty!!!

Other news.... well not much really. My BF Karen's sister Lou - hi girls! - gave me her trampette which is fantastic. Jake has taken quite a shine to it, so I won't get chance to have a go till the morning now, when he's at school.

Hope to do a CJ later as an idea has popped into my head and I want to get it done for the all day crop next week. I know I've got loads of time left but I don't want to do my usual and leave it till the last minute and then panic.

Oh and lastly.... the lashes are still on! Well most of them anyway. A few have dropped off but it doesn't notice unless you get within 6 inches of my nose. I've become quite attached to them really.......

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

You crack me up, can't wait to see you with your spider lashes on ! !

Don't do yourself a mischief on the trampette - I need you fit and healthy and uninjured for our Torvill and Dean Experience next week - gloves, thick socks and plasters a must ! (for the blisters from the hire skates).

Glad you got your what ever it is - you'll have to describe it to me.

Can't wait until the weekend

love and hugs K x