Wednesday 2 January 2008

Grumpy Mummy

I've been really grumpy today. Guess it must be the Christmas blues. Even Jake said to me this morning "you're being very aggressive and naughty mummy and I'm going to put you in the incident book" Huh!!! From a three year old! He's right though. I was a bit rude to my FIL tonight too, but to be honest he does talk such shite and I just couldn't help myself. Will apologise tomorrow after a good nights sleep.

So the christmas decs have come down today and doesn't everywhere look bare? Have started my diet and that's been fine. Mind you I've eaten enough over the last 2 weeks to keep me going till Easter so it shouldn't be too difficult for a while. Come the weekend though I bet I'm craving some chippies - yum!

I've got a couple of CJ' entries to do for next week and haven't a clue what I'm going to do. One of them is 1998. Now I haven't the foggiest what happened in 1998 and on searching through t'internet I've come up with zilch. Paul mentioned something about football but do I really want to do an entry about football?? No I don't! ( See here I go again being grumpy - tut tut.) Maybe I'll go for a music theme or fashion..... hmmm. Will report back tomorrow.

Over and out! x

No comments: