Saturday 19 January 2008

I hate Peel-offs but....

Yesterday I saw some really gorgeous b&w cards. and on closer inspection I realised they were peel-offs.... so I bought some! ha ha! They are definately not something I would usually buy (although I have a million from my early days of cardmaking) but I thought I'd have a go. So, here's what I made last night - not bad I think. I've layered the flowers and stuck onto some acetate which makes it real easy for cutting round, then 3D them on the card. I also tried my cuttlebug embossing folders for the first time and they're brill! Not bad for a hater of those yukky peelie things.

The bottom card was just a quickie I made with some padded flower embellies I bought. And I love this cardstock - DCWV Nanna's Kids - yum!

And apologise for the really terrible photography. :)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

love your cards--I hate peel offs too :-)