Sunday 20 January 2008

I've blown away the cobwebs

I've had a lovely relaxing day today, infact I haven't done much at all. As the weather was fine we went to the beach for a walk.
If anyone has been watching 'Sandbanks' on the telly this week with Piers Morgan, then this is where we went. Shore Road infact which is right at the start of the pennisular. Anyway, we took the inlaws and leisurely plodded along with Jake on his bike. It was a bit blowie down there though but I now feel all refreshed and all the better for going.
I took this shot of the family even if it is from behind. What you see in the distance is Bournemouth - looks quite good from afar! :)

Oh and I've bought a new computer!!! Yipppeeeee!!!! It's an all singing, all dancing one and I just can't wait! This old things got a b****y wind up handle on the back - that's how old it is! I just won't know myself when it arrives. I'll be able to wizz through the applications and do all the things I dread doing at the moment. Paint could dry quicker than getting this one to do more than three applications at a time. It should be here in about two weeks. Hope I can cope with vista............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine with Vista!!! Piece of cake!!

Saxo Stamper said...

Vista is fabulous Jo - I love it, it's so clever - it has it's own brain ! !

Love this picture of your family on the beach.

Where is your up to date news..... I can't survive the day without having a bit of your blog to read...:(

Katy said...

Yay!!!! Get yourself on MSN!!!