Saturday 5 January 2008

I hope one day soon..

..we will actually get some sun. Hasn't it been miserable today? Decided it was too wet and cold to go anywhere so I lit the fire and we stayed home and pottered. Paul was home at 2pm so he just relaxed and amused Jake - well sort of. He didn't get much choice really as he's become a Daddies boy lately. Does them both good even though Paul makes out it's a chore - I had to remind him that Jake is his son!



This morning I'd cooked a goulash for our tea, we had lots of fresh veg with it - yum. It was a WW one and only 5points for a huge portion. I was stuffed after! Day 3 and I'm still determined. Weigh day on Monday. Something I haven't yet done but has to be soon so I know which way I'm heading. I've become quite a chubby cheeks and really don't like looking in the mirror. I will get this weight off if it kills me!



Anway, I was going to take some pics today as I haven't posted any lately and my blog is looking decidedly boring. I did take one of my teapot but it really was pants and me being a bit of an anal person, wouldn't dare put a crappy piccie on tut t'internet! Can't even take a photo of a recent lo. So I had a dig round and found a cj entry I did for one I'm in on UKS. The CJ hasn't 'gone home' yet but I'm pretty certain the person doesn't read my blog, so I'll post it anyway. I was inspired by a Doodlebug advert for the sugar coated cardstock. Well it's pretty similar really and I love it!

No comments: