Thursday 24 January 2008

I've been productive

So last night it was crop night and I amazingly did 2 pages! This one I did on Tuesday of my lovely hubbie. Bless!



Been busy at home again today, cleaning the car and tidying the front garden of leaves. A job I don't particularly enjoy especially as the black spores in the leaves makes me cough like I'm on 60 tabs a day. I still haven't shifted the cough I've had since September, I'm having to learn to live with it. Just hope it doesn't come back with avengance.

Popped into Hobbycraft this aftie to see if I could get a 2.5" square punch. Didn't get one as I thought £12 was quite expensive but I did get some bits in the sale. Bought a 12x12 canvas for £3 which I thought would make a great LO to hang on the wall of my office. Might even have a go at it later.

Oh so much to do and so little time.....

2 comments:

Katy said...

Sorry I missed you girlies at the crop...

Love your page and can't wait to see what you do with your canvas!

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely work as usual Jo, you are so talented. Lovely contrasts too.