Tuesday 22 January 2008

Nothing much to report

It's all been pretty quiet here for the last couple of days. I've been catching up on the housework and have now got the garage back in order after last weeks flooding. I felt pretty low yesterday as I weighed myself after almost 3 weeks of dieting to find I haven't lost anything over the last week :( I was feeling very old and frumpy so I went out and bought some bits to beautify myself. Well it was worth a try. Paul put a hair dye on me last night which I'm pretty pleased with. It's red by the way, but as I'm naturally dark brown it doesn't look odd. I also bought one of those self tanning sprays for my face. I woke up this morning and Paul thought I'd been tango'd! he he! I've obviously sprayed too much on. Luckily I haven't been anywhere today for people to stare, but it doesn't look that bad - honest. So I feel much better today and alot less ugly.

It's the Scrapping Frenzy crop tomorrow night, I'm off now to sort some bits out. Lets hope I can get some pages done.

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Jo, you are never ugly......

You are a beauitful and talented friend who doesn't recognise herself when she looks in the mirror.

Gorgeous !

Unknown said...

Look forward to meeting you soon and seeing the hair colour. I'm having my hair coloured tomorrow!

Remember beauty comes from within.