Tuesday 29 January 2008

Forget the previous post.

It doesn't work. I'm so disappointed. We plugged everthing in and waited for it to happen....and nothing. At least nothings happening on the screen. We've tried the monitor & cable with my old 'puter which works fine, so it appears to be the box itself. What really annoys me is that everything these days has to be done by email. You never get a phone number to ring and if you do it's charged at £1.50 a minute! So I've sent an email and hope to get a reply tomorrow. Not very good really and I can see this going back. Can't even do any scrapping to cheer me up cos with two puters on the desk I've no room to swing a cat. Boo hoo!

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Oh no, so disappointing ! !

Good luck getting it sorted out - why does nothing work first time!

Love the page of Jake in the park.
It's Wednesday ! ! YEE HAA

Unknown said...

I hope you get a quick response from your e-mail - so frustrating that you can't talk to someone about it.