Tuesday 8 January 2008

Having a clear out

I love hiding in my office/craft room but it's got to the stage where I can't find room for nymore stash. I had it decorated and office furniture fitted last Feb and for a while it was quite tidy, but all of a sudden I've got so much stuff on my workspace that I'm struggling to find and inch to work in! Eeek! Trouble is I don't like putting stash away in case I forget I've got it and besides... we all like to ooo0 & aaaar over our stash don't we? Well I do. lol So I'm going to have to be ruthless and sell/donate some of the cardmaking stuff I bought ages ago that's just sitting in the cupboards not doing anything. Oh well... on with my the dusting *sigh, sigh*.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you are soo brave parting with your stash - don't know if I could do it Lol X