Tuesday 29 January 2008

It should be here soon!

The new 'puter that is. I'm very excited and hope to have it working later today. Unfortunately I'm not much good with setting these things up, so I have to wait for Paul to sort it. He said he will do it after Holby... HOLBY!?!?!? I can't wait that long!

I'm clearing the office desk now so it can take it's place as soon as it arrives - plugged in or not I don't care. It's amazing how much space these old one's take up. The monitor is deeper than it is width and height and I bash my leg on the box under the desk every time at the moment. Soon I will be up-do-date and faster than I've ever been before. Yippee!

I had ten minutes on the trampette this morning. Wow I am soooo unfit. My legs were killing but I'm determined to keep it up each day. I was going to go for a bike ride first but I don't know when the 'puter is arriving so it was just the trampette. The only thing is I'm not sure what I am supposed to be doing on it, I'll have to check that out. And as I said yesterday, Jake loves it, Scott's had a go too and even Paul reckons he's going to have a go later. Now that will be rare occasion - Paul exercising?!?! I may even have to sneek a photo, he he!

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

I had an instruction leaflet with my trampette - I'll give you a copy so you know what you're doing. It's good fun isn't it - mind you make sure you don't have a full bladder particularly for the star jumps HEE HEE.

The computer should be easy to set up Jo - they give you instructions and everything is colour co-ordinated - give it a go, you'll be surprised.