Friday 25 January 2008

Luscious Lashes....

..or NOT as the case may be! On my beautifying trip the other day I thought I'd have a go at some false eyelashes. Never tried them before and have always longed for some fluttery ones as mine are very short and insignificant really, so it's only with lashings of mascara that they actually look something. Anyway, I had a go tonight at putting these little wisps on - by the way they're individual little things that you are supposed to super glue to your own eyelashes. Well it took me and hour! And then when I stood back and looked at myself I looked like a china doll, except my skin isn't quite as smooth! So I put my glasses back on and guess what...... they're that long they're cleaning the inside of my glasses with every blink!! They're ment to stay on for up to 4 weeks.....probably be worn out and full of fluff by then.

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jo

will I recognise my good buddy when I see you on Saturday? False eyelashes, red hair and tango tan?

You better bring ID

love k x