Friday 18 January 2008

Spend, spend, spend!

I've spent too much again! ha! But I enjoyed every minute.

So I'm back from the 'You Can Make It' show at Farnborough and I've had a lovely time. Mainly because it was a 'me' day and I've not had to think about cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking and looking after everybody else. It was just me with a few notes to spend on crafty bits.

This year it seemed to be more of a cardmakers show really and I have actually bought some bits to do a few. Purely because I'm full of inspiration after seeing such gorgeous cards on the stands. There really is some very talented ladies out there. One of my favourite places to shop for cardie bits is Craftwork Cards. Julie Hickey is so clever and the quality of the products is the best.


I also, had a chat with Vikki at CTM and at last can put a face to an email. A really lovely lady and of course I bought a few bits there.

My most expensive single purchase of the day was this stamp from Penny Black. Isn't it so cute!



Off now to have a go at some cards. Watch this space......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh can't wait to see the cards!!